Here is some advice to assist you when trying to find a Builder to carry out your job.
- Find a number of Builders available to do your job.
- Ask for references from previous customers.
- Read the Builders information and their reviews on Tradesmen.ie.
- Contact all of the Builders and give details of the job you want.
- Ask the Builders for a quote for your job.
- Look at some of the Builders previous jobs and contact previous customers.
- Compare all prices and information gathered.
After you post your job on Tradesmen.ie, you will be notified when a Tradesman is interested in your job. It is advised to go ahead with the Builder you are most happy with based on price, experience and references. Don’t just go with the builder who quoted the lowest. Be sure to consider everything, such as their qualifications, insurance, their level of skill, how long it will take them to complete the job and how happy previous customers are.
When you do decide on a builder for a job, make a decision on when the job will begin and talk over any specific details regarding your job to clarify any misunderstandings.
If you do need a Builder for any job you have in mind, post your job on www.tradesmen.ie
All the Best,